Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Hello there.

Today's task: Introduce myself.

Hello (again). I'm Oliver, or Olly / Ollie / Oli, whatever you'd like (within reason).
I'm a graduate from the University of Hull, where I studied computer science with games development.

Now, why am I starting a blog? Simple, it has been advised multiple times throughout my time at university that we should all write blogs to get ourselves out there. I know, I know, I've graduated university and I'm only just now starting my blog. Well, there's a good reason for that; I felt like I had sod all worth saying. I'm going to try now though.

I'm going to attempt to fill my blog with any artwork I've created; thoughts on various video games, movies, shows; as well as a load of old bollocks about whatever is on my mind.
    ...Yeah, you can expect a decent amount of that last one.

Anyway, I hope you'll find my ramblings amusing, and here's hoping that I can keep myself entertained enough to keep this blog updated.